Sage Beeswax Pillar Candle
Handcrafted from 100% pure beeswax, this candle produces a warm glow with no added fragrance. Designed to form a thin mantle that slowly melts into itself as the candle burns down, diffusing the light with a touch of color.
scroll for more details
- Hand poured by Penrose Candles in Portland, Oregon.
- A soft white powder called “bloom” is the sign of a pure beeswax candle. Bloom forms naturally over time from oils crystalizing on the surface of the wax. If you wish to remove bloom, gently wipe with a soft cloth.
- Pure, naturally-filtered beeswax
- 100% cotton wick
- 3" x 3" / 10 oz / 45 hours
- 3" x 5" / 17 oz / 90 hours
- 3" x 8" / 27 oz / 150 hours
Worn leather and tobacco; traces of cedar, ginger and peppercorn.
TOBACCO + CEDAR + GINGER + LEATHER + PEPPERCORN
Scents of fresh figs and citrus; majestic evergreens rise with the morning mist.
FIG + LEMON CITRUS + BIRCH WOOD
Sandalwood, musk and jasmine; whispers of luxurious cashmere.
CLOVE + JASMINE + FIR + SANDALWOOD + MUSK
Night washes over coconut palms; bonfires dance to life.
COCONUT + BLACK PEPPER + SMOKED DRIFTWOOD + LIME
Sunsets of bergamot and saffron; a warm embrace of clove and cedar.
MANDARIN + BERGAMOT + SAFFRON + CLOVE + CEDAR